SASD Wellness Program
The Sheboygan Area School District supports and promotes an environment focused on health and well being for staff and their families. This includes the Eight Dimensions of Wellness (Intellectual, Physical, Spiritual, Vocational, Social, Environmental, Emotional, and Financial). The District is committed to offering an integrated, comprehensive health and wellness program that improves employee health, effectiveness, and quality of life.
- Encourage all staff to increase awareness of and be proactive in improving their own personal health and wellness.
- Create positive lifestyle role models for each other and students.
- Provide opportunities for staff and their families to learn about and participate in healthy lifestyle choices.
- Enhance staff productivity and effectiveness.
- Manage/address the rising cost of health care.