The goal of Wisconsin's Educator Effectiveness Evaluation System is to provide students with highly qualified and effective educators who positively affect student learning.
To that end, an effective educator evaluation system must deliver information that:
- Guides effective educational practice that is aligned with student learning and development.
- Documents evidence of effective educator practice.
- Documents evidence of student learning. Improving student learning is the ultimate goal of the system.
- Informs appropriate professional development.
- Informs educator preparation programs.
- Supports a full range of human resource decisions.
- Is credible, valid, reliable, comparable, and uniform across districts.
Below are links to documents to guide you through the new evaluation system:
Wisconsin Educator Effectiveness and SASD Documents
Wisconsin DPI Educator Effectiveness Website