- June 9: SASD High School Graduation, 2:00-4:00 PM
How to Enroll
The following will guide both resident and non-resident families through the enrollment process:
Sheboygan Area School District Residents - If you live within the boundaries of the Sheboygan Area School District, simply complete the Intradistrict/Charter School Transfer Form (also referred to as the "Yellow Form")
Residents of Other School Districts - If you live outside the boundaries of the Sheboygan Area School District, complete the Wisconsin Open Enrollment form. This form MUST be returned to the Student & Instructional Services office (830 Virginia Ave.) between February 7 and February 25, 2011.
*** To complete the form by hand: Click here for the PDF Open Enrollment Form you can print out and hand in.
*** To complete the form online: Click here to submit the form online (application will only appear during the enrollment period)
More information on the Wisconsin Open Enrollment Process, and the downloadable forms, are also available on the WI DPI web site by clicking here.
Please contact our main office at (920) 459-3520 or by email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Students are enrolled in Central High School as space allows.
Priorities for school placement are as follows:
-Students currently enrolled in Central High School/Riverview Academy.
-Siblings of currently enrolled students.
-Children of Central High School Founders.
-Students residing in the Sheboygan Area School District attendance area who have filled out an intra-district application.
-Students making a new out of district school choice request for enrollment in the Sheboygan Area School District.
-In the event that there are more students than space allows a random lottery will be held that gives preference in the order stated above.
The Lottery System:
If more applications are received during the enrollment window than there are spaces available in a grade level, then students in that grade shall be admitted in the following order:
1) Students selected via the SASD Resident Lottery. The SASD Resident Lottery shall be conducted as follows: The SASD Lottery Pool for each grade level shall consist of students (a) who reside within the attendance boundaries of SASD; (b) whose applications were received during the enrollment window closing on February 25, 2011.
2) Students selected via the Non-SASD Resident Lottery. The Non-SASD Resident Lottery shall be conducted as follows: The Non-SASD Resident Lottery Pool for each grade level shall consist of students (a) who do not reside within the attendance boundaries of SASD; (b) whose applications were received during the enrollment window
*The Charter School may not discriminate in admission or deny participation in any program or activity on the basis of a personís sex, race, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation or physical, mental, emotional or learning disability or based on grade placement testing or any other measure of academic performance.
Conditions of Acceptance:
- Enrollment in Central High School is approved with the understanding that the parent/guardian is responsible for transportation as needed.
- Central High School also expects that students maintain good attendance, appropriate behavior and be successful in their academics.