Experience a Different Way to Learn
At Central High, you’ll gain vital, real world knowledge and earn credits through a variety of educational options. We know that you are unique, and we’ll provide a curriculum that works
for you as a student and as a future member of the workforce.
- Project-Based learning in half or full-day format
- Traditional classes in which project-based learning is infused
- Flexible schedule, including an extended day with the after school program
- Summer credit recovery, independent courses, and projects
Student attending Central High also have the option of participating in the following district programs:
- TAPP-CAPP – Pregnant students attend TAPP for 18-24 weeks prior to pregnancy. CAPP provides instructional daycare for teen parents and their children.
- GED Option 2 program
Central High School Program
is Unique, Like You!
- Your own individualized learning plan
- Participation in an advisory group foradult mentor support
- Intensive instruction for proficiency in math and reading skills, vital to ongoing success in 21st Century living
- Instruction in 21st Century skills integrated with real world experience tailored to your interests
- Post high school planning, including a career path specific to your own goals and/or post-secondary preparation with Accuplacer, ACT, ASVAB opportunitie