Cleveland Elementary School, located just 15 minutes north of Sheboygan in the Village of Cleveland, is part of the Sheboygan Area School District.
2009-10 School Year
|Average Student-to-Teacher ratio||1:15|
|Fully Licensed Teachers||100%|
|Teachers with Masters Degree or Higher||92.3%|
|Teachers with at least 5 years experience||81.8%|
Students transition to:
North High School
2009 Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Examination (WKCE)
Percent of Students Scoring Proficient and Advanced
|Grade 3||Grade 4||Grade 5|
--- not enough students to provide scoring averages.
*Denotes scores that are above State and District averages.
For more information about student test scores, click here to go to the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction's website.
- A quiet neighborhood school is a safe, residential area
- One story, brick building, with air conditioning
- Pull through driveway for convenient parent drop-off and pick-up
- A secure entry where visitors must be buzzed in
- Large playground area
- School gym
- Library Media Center with a computer lab
- Art Room
- Music Room
Cleveland Elementary School shares a school building with the Northeast Wisconsin Montessori Charter School.