Families who choose Cooper Elementary School have a lot to be proud of in their school.
Here are some of the school's proudest achievements:
- 67% of Cooper teachers hold a Master’s degree or higher (in the 06-07 school year)
- 87% of Cooper teachers have at least 5 years of teaching experience
- Cooper students consistently score advanced or proficient on state assessments
- District employees of the year:
Lindel Lambrecht – Educational Assistant (2007-08)
- Dedicated teachers created a unique character education program especially for Cooper students who pledge to be “ a person of character”.