Department of Human Resources
SHEBOYGAN AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
830 Virginia Avenue
Sheboygan, WI 53081
The following vacancy exists in the Sheboygan Area School District. All interested persons shall make written application to the Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources. The Sheboygan Area School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, handicap, marital or parental status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.
SUBSTITUTE EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be willing to substitute on an as-needed and last minute basis.
- Assist teacher in providing instruction to individual and groups of students, and supervising classroom activities for example: must be able to model correct language techniques, grammar, and articulation as well as correct reading miscues.
- Ability to supervise students in non-classroom settings such as hallways, playgrounds, and study hall.
- Riding the bus with students may be required.
Positions vary from 3.5 to 8.0 hours per day. The rate of pay for is base rate of the position you are subbing in. There are no benefits with this position.
Substitute educational assistants are needed primarily in the areas of special education and bilingual education. For further information, please contact the Human Resources office at 459-3988 or go to http://www.sheboygan.k12.wi.us/careers/substitutes/educationalassistant.html to print all of the documents needed.