- Glogster: Create your own interactive posters
- TumbleBooks: Animated Talking Picture Books (scroll down to last icon)
- Elementary Powerpoint Presentations: All subject areas
- Powerpoint Game Templates (Jeopardy, Millionaire, Wheel of Fortune, etc.)
- Animoto: Create your own slideshows and movies
- Wordle: Create images and word clouds with selected text
Differentiated Instruction Templates: Click here for DI templates
Differentiated Instruction Sites
- Dare to Differentiate: Planning DI Unit
- DI Sample Lesson Plans
- Integrated Matrix Examples
- A Different Place: DI Lessons
- Internet 4 Classrooms (DI Units)
- Teacher Vision: Lesson Plans
- Teach-nology: How to teach using differentiated instruction
- MCAS Mentor: Performance based assessment and rubrics
- Online Learning Style Inventory
- Find Your Strengths (learning style)
- CAST: Differentiated Instruction Information
- RubricMaker: Construct a rubric using a template on the web
- Discovery School: Kathy Schrock's guide to assessment
- Elementary School Rubrics: K-2 writing rubrics
- Rubistar: Create rubrics for your project-based learning activiities.
- Tech4Learning's Rubric Maker
- Leveled Reading Books Data Base
- Online Reference Site
- The Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
- Harcourt School
- The Busy Teacher Cafe
- Teacher Resources
- IDEAS: Link to lesson plans sorted by WI standards, grade level, or subject
- Apple Learning Exchange: A museum of online exhibits created by educators for educators all with media-based resources.
- Marco Polo: Internet content for the classroom.
- Sites for Teachers: A list of the best teacher's resource and educational sites on the net ranked by popularity.
- Technology Integration Ideas: A thorough collection of technology integration ideas.
- UBD Template: Use this template to complete the Understanding by Design Lesson Template.
- Kathy Schrock's Guide for Educators: Access this categorized list of sites useful for enhancing curriculum and professional growth.
- Wired Learning
- ABC Teach
- Teacher Planet
- Sites for Teachers
- Teacher Resources
- NCLB No Child Left Behind: Connect to US Department of Education.
- PowerPoint Templates: Getting tired of the same old PowerPoint templates? Click here to add a wide variety of interesting templates for your presentations.
- DPI: Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction