How to Enroll


Charter school guidelines allow equal access for all students. Individual charter schools may have an additional application. Please contact the charter school you are interested in for their application process.

Students living within the Sheboygan Area School District

  • May enroll in a charter school as space allows by filling out an Intradistrict Student Transfer Request between January 1 and February 19, 2010.

Intradistrict/Charter School Transfer Request form pdf

  • Intradistrict Student Transfer Request forms are also available at all SASD schools and the Administration Office at 830 Virginia Ave, Sheboygan, WI 53081.

Students living outside the Sheboygan Area School District

  • May choose to apply for enrollment in a charter school, tuition free through Wisconsin Public School Open Enrollment.
  • To apply, families must fill out an Open Enrollment Application Form available in January at the SASD Administrative Office or online at
  • The paperwork must be submitted in February during the open enrollment window, determined by the WI Department of Public Instruction, to the Administration Office of the Sheboygan Area School District, 830 Virginia Ave, Sheboygan.

Please call Connie Witzeling at (920) 459-3781 for more information about public school open enrollment.