Horace Mann FBLA Students to Compete at State
Ten Horace Mann Middle-Level (Future Business Leaders of America) FBLA members recently attended the Region VI Leadership Conference at Brookfield High School. The following members competed and were awarded medals:
- Matt M - Introduction to Business Math
- Lilly V - Proofreading & Editing and FBLA Creed Speaking
- Thomas G - Business Concepts and Keyboarding I
- Kimberly M - Keyboarding I and Proofreading & Editing
- Nadia J - Keyboarding Applications II and Career Exploration
- Devin H - Financial Fitness and Keyboarding Applications II
- Windy X - Keyboarding Applications I and Internet Safety
- Maddy L - Desktop Publishing Application and Career Exploration
- Phoua K - Spreadsheet Application and Introduction to Computers
- Abby H - Proofreading & Editing and Desktop Publishing Application.
The first-ever FBLA Middle-Level Chapter in Sheboygan, under Adviser Linda Bolgert, also received fourth place for Outstanding Middle-Level Chapter for Regions V and VI. They will now represent Horace Mann at the State Leadership Conference to be held in Appleton.
Sheboygan Area School District Press Release
March 15, 2011