Representatives & Recruiters
Career representatives, College & University admissions people and Military recruiters visit North on a regular basis. Juniors and seniors are encouraged to take advantage. Times and dates of these visits are posted within the "Calendars/Visitors & Visiting" link and in the Announcements. Students can sign up in the Counseling Center and a pass will be sent.
- Military Careers: www.militarycareers.com
- US Air Force: www.af.mil/ Local #: 920-457-6605
- US Army: www.goarmy.com Local #: 920-457-7531
- US Navy: www.navy.mil Local #: 920-458-4812
- US Marines: www.usmc.mil Local #: 920-452-7461
- US Merchant Marines: www.usmma.edu/
Military Academy Nominations
US Senators and Congressmen can make nominations toward one vacancy per year at each of the three Armed Forces Academies:
- U.S. Military Academy (West Point)
- U.S. Naval Academy (Annapolis)
- U.S. Air Force Academy (Colorado Springs)
The application for congressional nomination must be sent by October 15th. Contact the Counseling Center for more details.
Attention Juniors & Seniors
The ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) is a free, career interest inventory which may assist you tolearn moreout about your own strengths and career interests.
the ASVAB is
OFFERED at NHS in the FALL