Requesting Your High School Transcript

If you need to request your Transcript, you will need to fill out a Release of Confidential Records form and Transcript request form, which are found in the counseling center for 12th graders. Freshman, Sophomores, and Juniors, as well as NHS Alumi need to contact the General Office for more information.