Where to Get Help at NHS


There are many people at North to help you!

Your School Counselor  is here to help you with almost everything….academic, personal/social and career counseling is provided. Counselors work with students individually, in small groups and in classrooms. Come to the Counseling Center .... your counselor can be a good “first step” when seeking help of any kind.

The School Psychologist   is located within the Counseling Center. This person provides testing and evaluation for those who are being referred for additional services. Serving a number of schools, you may need to leave the School Psychologist a message and return during their office hours. 

The School Social Worker   is also located within the Counseling Center. This person is available for individual and group support. This person also plays a role in attendance conferences and referrals.  

Other resources ...