To Request Your High School Transcript:
- NHS will send ONLY 5 transcripts free of charge up until September 1st of the student’s graduated year. After this, each additional transcript will have a $2.00 fee.
1. Send your request in writing to:
Sheboygan North High School
1042 School Ave.
Sheboygan, WI 53083
2. Include a $2.00 Processing Fee per transcript.
3. Include your name, address, phone number and year of NHS graduation. Sign and date your request.
4. Provide the name and address of the institution where you would like us to mail your transcript.
Official transcripts must be sent directly from NHS to the institution, unofficial may be delivered by you.
*Students under the age of 18, require parent signature in order to release a transcript.
Please indicate if you would like ACT / SAT scores sent with your transcript.
*Students 18 years of age and older must request the release of their own transcript.