The Sheboygan Area School District partnered with the Boys & Girls Club of Sheboygan County, Nourish, and the United Way of Sheboygan County to provide free meals for area students this summer.
The following locations will be serving the free meals Monday - Thursday this summer (updated July 7, 2015):
- Grant, Jefferson, Longfellow, James Madison, and Wilson Elementary Schools
- breakfast 7:45 - 8:15 a.m.
- lunch 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- North High and South High
- breakfast 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- lunch 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Important Notes (updated July 7):
- Central High Meal Site Closed starting Monday, July 13. Thursday, July 9 will be the last day Central High School will be serving summer meals, due to low participation. Families are encouraged to visit Longfellow Elementary School instead.
- ELC Meal Site Closed. The Early Learning Center will not be serving summer meals, as previously announced. Please visit Wilson Elementary or South High School instead.
Our Summer Meal Menus are posted on our schools' online menu site or download a FREE menu app for iPhone and Android. Search for 'School Lunch by Nutrislice.' From the home screen, you can search for menus by the school location or by 'Summer Program'.
The Free Summer Meal Program runs from June 22 - July 30, 2015.
View SASD Free Summer Meals in a full screen map