Free and Reduced Meals


All families interested in receiving free or reduced priced meals for the 2011-2012 school year must complete a new, updated lunch application. Applications can be picked up at any school during registration. Please complete ONE application per household and bring it to registration or mail it to Auxiliary Services, 830 Virginia Avenue, Sheboygan, WI 53081. Parents/guardians must fill out a new lunch application every school year unless a pre-appoval letter was received in July.  Lunch applications can now be completed and will be accepted anytime during the 2011-2012 school year.

Free and Reduced Meal Application Forms for 2011-2012.

You must print pages 3 & 4 and return both pages to the school district.


English Lunch Application 11-12

Hmong Lunch Application 11-12

Spanish Lunch Application 11-12



Letters will be mailed in July for all applicants who were pre-approved by the State for free meals. Student(s) listed on this letter are not required to have an application on file. If a student's name(s) from your household is missing on this letter, please call Dawn at 459-3568; per DPI we can automatically approved them for free meals because the approval is based per household. Lunch applications will not be needed for these circumstances.

All letters sent from this office notifying your household of free and reduced status should be kept, do not throw away. These letters can be used as proof for discounts on programs/testing offered within the Sheboygan Area School District.

If you have any further questions, please call Dawn Schutte, Secretary at 459-3568.

The links above require the free Adobe Reader to view/print.
Get Adobe Reader


Privacy Act Statement: This explains how we will use the information you give us. The Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act requires the information on this application. You do not have to give the information, but if you do not, we cannot approve your child for free or reduced price meals.  You must include the last four digits of the social security number of the adult household member who signs the application.  The last four digits of the social security number is not required when you apply on behalf of a foster child or you list a FoodShare,  W-2 Cash Benefits or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) case number or other FDPIR identifier for your child or when you indicate that the adult household member signing the application does not have a social security number.  We will use your information to determine if your child is eligible for free or reduced price meals, and for administration and enforcement of the lunch and breakfast programs. We MAY share your eligibility information with education, health, and nutrition programs to help them evaluate, fund, or determine benefits for their programs, auditors for program reviews, and law enforcement officials to help them look into violations of program rules.

Non-discrimination Statement: This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly. “In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.  To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice).  Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).   USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.