Two wellness committees meet on a monthly basis to plan events, review data, and support school-level wellness initiatives. Review the Committee Meeting Minutes to see what these committees are accomplishing. Also review the Wellness Coordinator Report for 2012-13 School year.
Health Risk Assessment Scoring
Sheboygan County Interra Health Clinic Info 920-547-4210
FREE Health Coaching now available!
Call for an appt or schedule online
Available at Interra Health Clinic
Available at North & South High Schools!
FLU SHOTS AVAILABLE BY APPT ONLY AT THE INTERRA HEALTH CLINIC
CALL 920-547-4210 FOR AN APPT.
Blood Borne Pathogen Training 2013-14
EAP assistance & resources See below for further resources
Employee Health Offerings 2013-2014
- WELLNESS WALL OF FAME!
- FREE Holiday Fitness Center Access for SASD Employees! Details
- Holiday Drop in Fitness Classes! Details
- Rec. Dept. Discount for ALL SASD employees beg. Jan., 2014 Details
- Rec Dept. Discount Instructor Form
- Join the Sports Core before Dec. 31st for Discounts! Details
- Kohler Water Spas Discount: Nov 1st-Dec 8th Details
- YMCA Discounts for SASD Employees Details
- Planet Fitness Discount
- ZUMBA @ Jackson with Penny Willems! Details
- Virgin Health Miles Details
Storing Fresh Fruits & Veggies
Winter Farmer's Market Info
Spring/Summer/Fall Farmer's Market Info
Healthy Birthday Treat suggestions for staff
Dos & Don'ts of Chiropractic Care!
Vaccinations for Adults
What if you DON'T immunize your child?
Weekend Health Tips
- December 6, 2014
- November 22, 2013
- November 15, 2013
- November 8, 2013
- November 1, 2013
- October 18, 2013
- October 11, 2013
- October 4, 2013
- Sept. 27, 2013
- Sept 20, 2013
- Sept 13, 2013
Weekend Health Tips Archives
Anthem Employee Programs
'Health Wise' Newsletter - Associated Financial Group
'Health Wise' Newsletter Archives
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) News
EAP CONTACT NUMBER 1-800-236-3231
Web page link:
Monthly Focus Details
EAP Newsletter 2013 Issue 1
Health & Wellness Resources in the Community
Healthy Sheboygan County 2020 Health & Fitness Information
These documents are PDFs and require the free Adobe Reader to view.