Built upon the Foundation of the Five Beliefs
Tower Academy provides students identified with an emotional behavioral disability that currently cannot fully function within a regular high school setting with a safe environment to learn the skills necessary to be successful citizens in the school, home, work and community environments.
Tower Academy Vision
- Students will display, self-advocate for, and self-monitor the five beliefs of honesty, respect, safety, responsibility for one’s own actions, and positive attitudes.
- Students will be committed to learning, feelings of academic competence.
- Students will be able to make good decisions about how to establish and maintain a healthy lifestyle, solve interpersonal conflicts and problems, delay gratification, resist impulses, and unhealthy peer/social pressures.
- Students will be able to relate in a culturally appropriate manner; understand, express, and manage emotions; experience generally positive feelings about oneself, others, and the world.
- Students will be able to use basic communication skills and the ability to understand social cues and the perspective of others.
- Students will display skills and attitudes that facilitate locating, securing, and maintaining employment, community involvement, civic responsibilities, and recreational and enrichment pursuits.
• • Back to Alternative Education Programs Page • •