Communicating with families is important to us and we communicate with families in a variety of ways:
- Parent-Teacher Conferences twice a year (November and February)
- Automated phone messenger and email announcements and reminders
- Individual calls from teachers or administrators as needed
- Daily announcements read to students each day
- Parent Newsletters to keep you informed about activities at Jackson
- Facebook page
If you have any suggestions for improving our communication with you, please let us know!