Sheboygan South High School Counseling Center
Home  •  Career Corner  •  Post-Secondary Planning  •  College Planning  •  Financial Aid & Scholarships
SAP  •  Scholarship Wall  •  Testing & Study Skills

Requesting Your High School Transcript

Current Students
Current students must go to to request a transcript

Graduated Students
SHS will send ONLY 5 transcripts free of charge.  After this, each additional transcript will have a $2.00 fee.

To request a transcript:

  1. Send your request in writing to:
    Sheboygan South High School
    Attn: Guidance Office
    3128 S. 12th St.
    Sheboygan, WI 53081

    or send an email request to
  2. Include a $2.00 Processing Fee per transcript.  Make check payable to South High School.
  3. Include your name, address, date of birth, phone number and year of graduation. Sign and date your request.
  4. Provide the name and address of the institution where you would like us to mail your transcript. (Official transcripts must be sent directly from SHS to the institution or specifiy if you need an unofficial copy sent directly to you.)
  • Students 18 years of age and older must request the release of their own transcript (parents cannot do this for you.)
  • Students under the age of 18, require parent signature in order to release a transcript.
  • Please indicate if you would like ACT / SAT scores sent with your transcript.
The SHS Counseling Center pages are maintained by Steve Schneider - © 2006
Counseling Center Home Page Link