Requesting Your High School Transcript
Current students must go to www.parchment.com to request a transcript
SHS will send ONLY 5 transcripts free of charge. After this, each additional transcript will have a $2.00 fee.
To request a transcript:
- Send your request in writing to:
Sheboygan South High School
Attn: Guidance Office
3128 S. 12th St.
Sheboygan, WI 53081
or send an email request to email@example.com.
- Include a $2.00 Processing Fee per transcript. Make check payable to South High School.
- Include your name, address, date of birth, phone number and year of graduation. Sign and date your request.
- Provide the name and address of the institution where you would like us to mail your transcript. (Official transcripts must be sent directly from SHS to the institution or specifiy if you need an unofficial copy sent directly to you.)
- Students 18 years of age and older must request the release of their own transcript (parents cannot do this for you.)
- Students under the age of 18, require parent signature in order to release a transcript.
- Please indicate if you would like ACT / SAT scores sent with your transcript.