Students use the knowledge they’ve gained at Warriner to help address real-life needs in the Sheboygan community. In the process, they become informed, engaged young citizens and gain a true sense of achievement.
How to Enroll
The following will guide both resident and non-resident families through the enrollment process:
Sheboygan Area School District Residents - If you live within the boundaries of the Sheboygan Area School District, simply complete the Intradistrict/Charter School Transfer Form (also referred to as the "Yellow Form")
Residents of Other School Districts - If you live outside the boundaries of the Sheboygan Area School District, complete the Wisconsin Open Enrollment form. This form MUST be returned to the Student & Instructional Services office (830 Virginia Ave.) between February 6 and April 30, 2012.
- To complete the form online: Click here to submit the form online (application will only appear during the enrollment period)
- Note: George D. Warriner Middle School for Personalized Learning has been designated as a Virtual School. You will need to check “yes” when asked if you are applying to a Virtual School.
More information on the Wisconsin Open Enrollment Process as well as the downloadable forms, are also available on the WI DPI web site by clicking here.
Please contact Jake Konrath at (920) 207-5307 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Students are enrolled in the George D. Warriner Middle School for Personalized Learning as space allows.
Priorities for school placement are as follows: Read more
- Students currently enrolled in the George D. Warriner Middle School for Personalized Learning.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students.
- Children of George D. Warriner Middle School for Personalized Learning Founders.
- Students residing in the Sheboygan Area School District attendance area who have filled out a Warriner application.
- Students making a new out of district school choice request for enrollment in the Sheboygan Area School District who have filled out a Warriner application.
- In the event that there are more students than space allows, a random lottery will be held that gives preference in the order stated above.
The Lottery System: Read more
If more applications are received during the enrollment window than there are spaces available in a grade level, then students in that grade shall be admitted in the following order:
1) Students selected via the SASD Resident Lottery. The SASD Resident Lottery shall be conducted as follows: The SASD Lottery Pool for each grade level shall consist of students (a) who reside within the attendance boundaries of SASD; (b) whose applications were received during the enrollment window closing on February 15, 2012.
2) Students selected via the Non-SASD Resident Lottery. The Non-SASD Resident Lottery shall be conducted as follows: The Non-SASD Resident Lottery Pool for each grade level shall consist of students (a) who do not reside within the attendance boundaries of SASD; (b) whose applications were received during the enrollment window
*The Charter School may not discriminate in admission or deny participation in any program or activity on the basis of a personís sex, race, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation or physical, mental, emotional or learning disability or based on grade placement testing or any other measure of academic performance.
Conditions of Acceptance: Read more
- Enrollment in the George D. Warriner Middle School for Personalized Learning is approved with the understanding that the parent/guardian is responsible for transportation as needed.
- The George D. Warriner Middle School for Personalized Learning also expects that students maintain good attendance, appropriate behavior, and success in their schooling.
Violation of these conditions may result in the termination of the enrollment approval for SASD School Board Policy 5117.5.