Enrollment for the 2013-2014 school years starts Dec. 1, 2012
Parent Information Meetings:
-Thursday, January 10th, 2013
-Tuesday, February 5th, 2013
-Tuesday, February 19th, 2013
All parent information meetings run from 5:30-6:30pm at George D. Warriner Schools
712 Riverfront Drive
firstname.lastname@example.orgAdvisor: Jody Bruflat
email@example.comAdvisor: Vicky Rhodes
Please join us from 5:30 - 6:30pm on February 3rd, 8th, or 17th for an informational session that allows you to become more informed on our school offering, interact with staff and students, and tour our facilities. We are located at 712 Riverfront Drive, Suite 101, right below Schenck Business Solutions and City Streets Restaurant in the former Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce location.
Your Success Starts Here!
- A personal advisor that works with the student and parents to ensure academic success
- A personalized curriculum based on interests, aptitudes and talents
- College preparatory path using CollegeBoard™ Curriculum and ACT test prep
- Acceleration options that allow students to take high school level courses through Warriner High School
- Authentic learning experiences through project-based learning and career exploration
- Small class sizes (20 or fewer students per advisor)
- Flexible scheduling to meet the demands of families
- Opportunities to create hands-on projects that emphasize deep research and a focus on quality writing
- Access to many of the highest quality online and hybrid courses available
- Laptop computers provided for school and home use
What Parents Should Know
At Warriner Middle School we team with parents to ensure student success. Read more
Warriner staff works with individual families to create a personalized learning plan that allows all students to reach their full potential. Our Full-Day schedule allows for students to take part in an innovative and effective educational model in a more traditional classroom setting. Students will learn in a teacher-led atmosphere where small class sizes and differentiated instruction allow all students to reach their potential. Approximately 85% of our students are full-day attendees.Our Half-Day or All-Online schedule allows for greater flexibility in scheduling, where parents work closely with staff to ensure the student's personalized learning plan is fully implemented. The staff at Warriner Middle School works with parents to tailor a scheduling option and learning plan that fits the unique needs of the individual learner.
What Students Should Know
Students learn in a variety of engaging and personalized ways. Read more
As a Warriner student, you’ll use a supplied laptop computer that will allow you to learn anywhere and anytime. With small class sizes and a personalized approach, you'll always have the support and guidance you need to help you reach your full potential. Our goal is to make learning fun, so you'll be engaged and motivated to become an enthusiastic life-long learner. We will help you gain the skills and knowledge you'll need and assist you to begin your planning for your future in high school and college.