LMC Overdue Books / Lost Materials Policies
Please encourage your student to:
- Always carry books in his/her backpack - Watch out for those WATER BOTTLES please. They can spill and soak our books!
- Have a special place at home for all school books
- Read daily for fun
- Return books on time
- All students at Washington School may check out library books at least once a week.
- Items are due after two weeks.
- Students come as a class to check out, or can be sent individually or in small groups by their classroom teachers.
- If materials become overdue, an overdue notice is sent home.
- Students may not check out additional books until the overdue books are returned.
- After an item is overdue for a month, a bill will be sent.
- If the materials are lost or damaged beyond repair, payment can be made by cash or writing a check to Washington School. A library receipt will be sent home when payment is received.
Please do not hesitate to call the LMC at 459-3664 if you have any questions!