Washington’s Student of the Month program was developed to recognize and reinforce students for their positive efforts at school.
Classroom teachers select students based on the following criteria:
- The student is respectful, displays a positive attitude, and is cooperative with others.
- The student displays consistent good effort in his/her classroom.
- The student comes to school on time and does not have a large number of absences.
Recognized for the month of September 2012:
- Kindergarten: Aaliyah, Ansley, Farida, Jeffrey
- First Grade: Hannah, Shaidyn, Melony
- Second Grade: Camara, Raine, Madison, Athena
- Third Grade: Elyssa, Caitlyn, Rivar, Penny
- Fourth Grade: Endy, Lila, Monica
- Fifth Grade: Hue, Sebastian, Mai Pa Yong