As always, do not send your children to school with the following:
• Fever greater than 100°F, until you have been fever-free for 48 hours without the help of fever-reducing medications
• Vomiting within the past 48 hours
• Diarrhea within the past 48 hours
NOTE: All three of these are symptoms of Covid-19, as well as other illnesses.
Also do not send your children with any of these other symptoms of Covid-19:
• Cough (new, unexplained)
• Shortness of breath
• Loss of smell or taste (new)
OR 2 or more of the following:
• Chills or shivering
• Sore throat
• Fatigue (unusual)
• Muscle pain (unexplained)
• Headache (new or not typical)
• Congestion / runny nose
If your child is ill, keep them home from school. If symptoms persist for more than a few days, you should contact your child's health-care provider and follow their directions. Students will be allowed to return to school in accordance with Sheboygan County Health Department guidelines.
Also do not send your children to school if:
• They or anyone in your household tested positive for Covid-19 within the previous 10 days
• They or anyone in your household is waiting for the results of a Covid-19 test
• They had close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes) with someone who has tested Covid-19 positive within the previous 10 days
Download revised guidance from the Sheboygan County Division of Health regarding Quarantine
Following Sheboygan County Division of Public Health guidelines, we carefully review the daily schedule of those who test positive to quickly identify anyone with whom they may have been in close contact (i.e. within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes). Any close contacts receive additional guidance related to Covid-19 and the need to quarantine for 10-14 days. All school families and staff members receive notification of any positive cases in their building and are urged to continue to watch for signs of Covid-19.
If the entire district or an entire school is closed, a notification will be similar to that for a snow day. Official notice will appear on the home page of our website. We also will send a Skyward message to those who have signed up.
Physical distance ↔️ (6 feet or more)
Hand hygiene 🙌 🧼 (wash for 20 seconds or more)
Wear a mask 😷 (Please cover your mouth, nose and chin)
Stay home 🏡 (if you are sick)
Cover your cough & sneeze 🤧 (do so into your elbow and away from others)
𝐃𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 to keep your family and friends safe!