Transcript & Student Record Requests

Transcript Requests

Sheboygan Area School District graduates may request transcripts from their high school:

Student Records Requests

Students who have attended a Sheboygan Area School District school, but withdrew prior to graduation, can submit a written request to obtain student records from the following locations:

  • If the student withdrew from our school district prior to ninth grade, student records are kept in the Department of Student and Instructional Services at 830 Virginia Ave. Please contact this department at 459-6751.

  • If the student withdrew in 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade, or graduated, student records are kept at the high school. Please contact the high school main office for assistance.

  • If the records are being requested for another school district, the records request should orginate from the new school district.

Please note:

  • Requests make take up to 72 hours to fulfill.
  • Students under the age of 18 require parent signature in order to release any student records.
  • Students 18 years of age and older must request the release of their own student records.