Open Enrollment for Students Living Outside the Sheboygan Area School

Parents have a right to request their children attend a different school district other than where they reside through the Wisconsin Open Enrollment Program. The Open Enrollment program allows students living outside the Sheboygan Area School District to enroll in our schools.

*Applications for the following school year will be accepted online annually starting the first Monday in February through April 30.*

Athletic Open Enrollment Information

Open Enrollment requests are reviewed by the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA) in regard to player eligibility.

Review WIAA Eligibility/Transfer Rules

Tuition Waived: Due To Move Program

A parent/guardian may request to have their child continue in our district even though they have moved outside our district during a school year. This type of request will fall under the State of Wisconsin’s Tuition Waived: Due to Move. The parent/guardian must write a letter requesting approval to remain in the school district and should submit requests to the Assistant Superintendent of Student and Instructional Services.

Questions about Open Enrollment? Call (920) 459-6751