Family involvement is a critical component of early childhood programs at the Early Learning Center. Parents are the first and most important teachers of their children. Therefore, it is essential that they be actively involved in their children's education. A variety of family involvement options are available. Examples include: parent education workshops, opportunities to volunteer in the classroom and parent-child activities.
Teachers visit with the students' families throughout the year. These visits are a time for families to learn about activities the children are doing in school as well as activities families can do in their homes to enhance their child's education. Additionally, teachers update parents on students' progress and offer parenting advice.
Becoming part of a school community is a rewarding experience for you and your children. At the Early Learning Center, we have a variety of ways for you to support the educational journey of our children.
We offer families the opportunity to purchase AVON products in November and March. The Early Learning Center earns 35% profit on general purchases, and 20% profit on clothes and specially licensed items. Monies earned help the staff provide special events and supplies at the Early Learning Center, including children’s concerts, classroom materials and/or activities, and equipment used by all children. The AVON fundraiser is an optional activity for parents to participate in.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Here is How the Program Works:
1. Bring your Teammate Card into your sponsoring restaurant, during your season. Details are on your card.
2. Show your card, on a mobile device or via printed copy, to your server and let them know you are part of the Home Team Advantage Program.
3. The server will add 10% of your total sales to your team’s running total. It’s that easy!
4. At the end of the season, Buffalo Wild Wings will donate the 10% of sales that your entire team generated throughout the season back to your team.
5. The manager will contact your coach to set up a date and time to present your team with the donation.
Buffalo Wild Wings believes that teamwork builds the foundation for a successful community and our goal is to help make your community the best place to live, work, play and dine. We want to help keep our community working and playing together.