Logging in to Destiny: Place a Hold or Check “My Info”
Start at https://destiny.sheboygan.k12.wi.us or choose it from the SASD bookmarks on your child’s device. Choose your HOME school from the list and click on Log in.
Log in with Google.
(If you have difficulties logging in, please contact Ms. Vollmer (email@example.com)
TO PLACE A HOLD (You MUST be logged in first):
You will receive an email with pick-up instructions when your books are ready for you. Please check your child’s SASD email as well as the parent email we have on file in Skyward.
TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE CHECKED OUT, DUE DATES, WHAT’S ON HOLD, or FINES OWED:
Click on ‘My Info’ at the top of the window.
Be sure to logout when you are finished.
Can’t get to the library for a traditional book? Try an eBook available through our school library or from Mead Public Library.
1. Open Safari or Chrome on your device.
2. Type in this address : https://destiny.sheboygan.k12.wi.us or if using a Chromebook from school, find it in SASD bookmarks.
3. Bookmark the site. If on an iPad, add the bookmark to your home screen.
4. Choose YOUR SCHOOL.
5. In the upper right-hand corner of the page with search box, click on Log in.
6. Log in with Google.
7. Choose Electronic Book (eBook) as material type, make sure your cursor/blinking line is in the FIND box and push the enter/return button. This will have a result list of all eBooks in the library.
Wondering the order of your favorite series? What comes next? Looking for a new one? This site is for you!!
Be sure to visit Common Sense Media and choose a topic from the green bar. Here you can find expert reviews for books, movies, TV, apps, and games, along with helpful tools and objective advice for social media use for ALL ages.
Have a book you would like to recommend or see in our library? Email Ms. Vollmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.