Search for books in our library using our online catalog. Students log in with Google
Search for books in our library using our online catalog. Students can log in using their Google credentials (without the "@sasd.net" in the username) to access eBooks or to place items on hold.Destiny Library Catalog
Can’t get to the library for a traditional book? Try an eBook available through our school library or from Mead Public Library.
1. Open Safari or Chrome on your device.
2. Type in this address : https://destiny.sheboygan.k12.wi.us or if using a Chromebook from school, find it in SASD bookmarks.
3. Bookmark the site. If on an iPad, add the bookmark to your home screen.
4. Choose YOUR SCHOOL.
5. In the upper right-hand corner of the page with search box, click on Log in.
6. Log in with Google.
7. Choose Electronic Book (eBook) as material type, make sure your cursor/blinking line is in the FIND box and push the enter/return button. This will have a result list of all eBooks in the library.
The Virtual Library Card is automatically available to all district students. Parents and caregivers may opt their student out of the program by contacting Mead Public Library.
Wondering the order of your favorite series? What comes next? Looking for a new one? This site is for you!!
Be sure to visit Common Sense Media and choose a topic from the green bar. Here you can find expert reviews for books, movies, TV, apps, and games, along with helpful tools and objective advice for social media use for ALL ages.